I don’t think I have ever minded change… Over the course of my career, I have shifted from working face-to-face with customers (Business Operations), to articulating what customers need (Business Analysis and Process Engineering), to working with teams delivering the solution (Product Development and Product Ownership), to evolving ways to deliver the solution (Agile software development at a team level), to improving collaboration of many teams working together (Business and Enterprise Agility).
I help create delivery focused environments where:
* Exceptional performers are the new normal
* Individuals and teams share accountability for achieving goals
* There are high levels of team morale and trust
* Conflict is a creative, constructive force in the team
* There is clarity on roles and who does what
* There is a strong customer-centric focus