Agile India 2020 is going virtual!
We are super excited to present Agile India 2020 in October as a virtual event. The move online makes the conference accessible to Leaders and practitioners all around the world, making this a truly global event.
The conference has some amazing ideas to share with you
- 11th Oct – Agile Coach Camp
- 13th Oct – Agile Mindset
- 14th Oct – Design Innovation
- 15th Oct – DevEx & DevOps
- 16th Oct – Chaos Engineering
Keynotes from world-leading experts
- Is Mindset Yet Another Agile Buzzword? by Dave Snowden (Creator of Cynefin Framework, UK)
- A Balancing Act by Dr Anita Bhandari (Neurotologist & ENT Surgeon, India)
- SWARMing: Scaling Without a Religious Methodology by Daniel Terhorst-North (Originator of BDD, UK)
- MVP and Why We Confuse Building-to-Learn with Building-to-Earn by Jeff Patton (Author of User Story Mapping, USA)
- Net Positive Development by Michael Feathers (Author of Working Effectively with Legacy Code, USA)
When is it?
11 October – Agile Coach Camp
12 October – Pre-conference workshops
13 – 16 October – Main conference sessions
17 – 30 October – Post-conference workshops
Register now to ensure you don’t miss out!